Variovlies T 1100 MAGNET
The first magnetically active cellulose nonwoven
Use the new Variovlies T 1100 magnetic nonwoven wallcovering to create a magnetic communication, presentation and information surface for continuous or intermittent use. Add a coat of wall paint to create your very own individually designed magnetic wall. By contrast, using a whiteboard paint or blackboard paint provides a creatively usable surface. Simply write on it with markers or chalk – wipe off – and reuse.
The benefits at a glance:
- Nothing but the wall itself: No troublesome elements (metal plates, pin boards)
- No surface damage caused by drawing pins etc.
- No screening effect or disruption to radio networks or Wi-Fi
- The size of the magnetic area can be varied
- Smooth walls
- Easy processing using the paste-the-wall technique
- Can be re-painted several times
> Technical data sheet and hanging instructions
Available in specialised wholesale stores