Have you reached an outside corner? Don’t despair – the following step-by-step instructions will guarantee perfect results
- Version 1 – Straight outside corner
- Version 2 – The outside corner is not straight
- Throw away the remainder of the length. Use a new length of wallpaper! Check that it is plumb, remove 2-3 cm, wallpaper up to the corner and use a sharp Stanley knife to cut off the excess.
- Position precisely adjacent to the other wallcovering length and continue working as normal
- Rub a little paste into the corner
Handy hint: Either use your finger or a small piece of wallpaper to do this. Simply apply a little paste and spread it along the corner. It will no longer be visible once the wall has been painted